Hello Beeks. This is your reminder of our next meeting on Sunday 5 May at Paul’s place, 987 Bridgeview Road, in sunny Ootischenia, starting at 13:00.
Our agenda items will be;
1. Report on community information days, recent (Salmo and Taghum Earth Days Easter Sunday, 21 April, Kootenay Co-op Earth Day, 24 April) and future ones to come.
2. Report and discussion about the 2 Iotron sterilization runs.
3. Comments/discussion on New Zealand bee packages and Kona queens that arrived recently?
4. Description of, discussion about; spring mite treatment? SMC? swarm prevention? bait boxes? catching a swarm? Any more additions to the swarm list for this year?
5. Any agenda items that you would like to add…….
We DO HAVE enough sugar for a raffle this time, please return the empty pails if you “borrowed” one last time 🙂 and bring an empty one of your own to take home your winnings!! Any other donations to the raffle are always welcome.
As always, we will have time for your question, which may get 2 or more answers, 😉 and hopefully for any other topics that you may raise for this meeting or future ones.
Paul is always kind enough to have tea and coffee for us. Any snacks you could bring will definitely be appreciated. Looking forward to seeing you on Sunday the 5th.