Hello Beeks. This is your reminder of our next meeting this coming Sunday 3 March at Paul’s place, 987 Bridgeview Road, in sunny Ootischenia, starting at 13:00.
Our agenda items will be;
1. Report back from the Easy Kootenay March 2 Workshop, including the information on the Iotron sterilization run. Jeff Lee will give an update on Iotron at the workshop.
2. The form letter that was received by those of us who wrote in response to the Invasive Plant Management Plan, and discussion.
3. Finalization of bee package orders to Dave Johnson.
4. The first two requests for booths/presentations at public information days: 1. Salmo Earth Day event on Sunday 21 April (Easter Sunday??), and 2. a half hour presentation request about bee friendly plants on Saturday 22 June at Castlegar Community Complex. Any volunteers?
5. Any agenda items that you would like to add…….
We have not collected enough sugar for a raffle this time, but we would sure appreciate the empty pails back if you “borrowed” one last time. 🙂
As always, we will have time for your question, which may get 2 or more answers, 😉 and hopefully for any other topics that you may raise for this meeting or future ones. Remember that our April meeting will be our AGM including elections for president, secretary, and BCHPA regional rep. It will be at the Castlegar Public Library, date still to be finalized depending on meeting room availability.
Paul is always kind enough to have tea and coffee for us. Any snacks you could bring will definitely be appreciated. Looking forward to seeing you on Sunday the 3rd.